Seiwakan Judojo will observe the following protocols to ensure safe use of the workout space.
Before you arrive
- Change into your judogi.
- Use the restroom before arriving at the judojo.
- Make sure you have your face mask.
- Make sure you have your water bottle.
As you walk in the lower front door
- Remove your shoes. No shoes should be worn on the stairs or in the upstairs area.
- Spray your feet and judogi with the dilute bleach solution provided.
- Make sure your mask is fully covering your mouth and nose.
- Instructors will clean the mats with a viricidal spray before practice.
As you arrive upstairs
- Write your name on the attendance register.
- Leave your mask on.
- Work hard and have fun!
- Drink from your own water bottle.
- Follow all instructions from the sensei.
- Fully vaccinated students may work out with other fully vaccinated students.
- Unvaccinated students should work out with a member of their household or with no more than one other vaccinated student.
- Bow off the mat.
- Thank your instructor, gather your things, put your shoes on downstairs.
- Instructors will clean the mats with a viricidal spray after practice.